Power up with proven LogRhythm SIEM deployment, configuration, management and customization services
Avertium is the only MSSP with a show-no-weakness approach to implementing, managing and customizing LogRhythm’s NextGen SIEM Platform. The advantage: Faster time to deployment and ROI.
As a LogRhythm Service Authorized Partner, Avertium experts collaborate with you to develop custom correlation and LogRhythm SmartResponse™ rules tailored to your environment.
Event to Alert Ratio
Proactively identifying the perfect storm on a single device out of thousands is an excellent success story.
“With the information from Avertium, we were able to go through our vulnerability data and locate several machines with one of the vulnerabilities. But more importantly, we identified a single laptop with both vulnerabilities…Proactively identifying the perfect storm on a single device out of thousands is an excellent success story.”
Avertium / LogRhythm Joint Customer
Why Avertium LogRhythm Managed Services
One single cybersecurity partner to monitor, manage and tune the LogRhythm environment and to provide strategic security and compliance consulting services.
Turnkey managed LogRhythm security environment
Purchase LogRhythm via the traditional software licensing or subscription model
Domain expertise in the full continuum of cybersecurity consulting
- Security assessments, risk assessments, etc.
- Compliance certification programs (HIPAA, PCI, etc),
- Incident response planning and digital forensics
- Virtual CISO Services staff augmentation solutions
Seeking an MSSP with experience tuning and optimizing the LogRhythm platform to attain maximum ROI and to more rapidly detect attacks
- LogRhythm Service Authorized Partner and experts at developing custom SmartResponse rules
- Power up with Avertium's proprietary playbooks, threat correlation capabilities and escalation techniques to more quickly detect, identify and contain a breach
Tight SIEM migration deadline from incumbent to LogRhythm. Provider must have migration experience experience, LogRhythm platform expertise and the ability to provide 24/7/365 managed security services.
- Performed multiple migration projects from a variety of SIEM technologies to LogRhythm
- Expertise integrating data across critical sources including on-premise and cloud environments, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, network, endpoints, etc.