PCI Compliance without Complexity
Maintaining an “always compliant” state is easier said than done… especially when nearly 80% of all businesses fail their interim PCI compliance assessments. Keeping up with the 12 requirements and 251 sub-requirements outlined in PCI DSS 3.2, in addition to being familiar with the latest in data security standards (DSS) as defined by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC), is something Avertium can take off your team’s plate.
Every expert you need for PCI in one place
Avertium’s expert QSAs and security engineers offer more rigor and more competitively priced PCI compliance services.
A collaborative partner to walk you through the PCI process
PCI compliance is complex, but Avertium’s PCI specialists offer more relevance by walking you through what your specific organization needs to know about the compliance process.
Ongoing PCI compliance support on your terms
Avertium’s Virtual Qualified Security Assessor (vQSA) program, a subscription-based service, empowers you to proactively navigate the processes, policies, and procedures required by the PCI DSS year-round.
Avertium offers more rigor, more relevance, and more efficiency when it comes to achieving and maintaining PCI compliance.
If your business processes payments, stores or transmits card holder data, you have a responsibility to safeguard that data from potential attackers. Avertium simplifies and streamlines the process of achieving Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance, driving efficiency + savings without sacrificing rigor.
- Reviews your security processes and controls against the full PCI DSS without the in-depth operational testing required by ROC testing procedures
- Identifies gaps and creates a remediation plan to allow your organization to concentrate on meeting compliance timelines within budgetary constraints.
- Fulfills Requirement 12.1.2
- Identifies, analyzes, and documents security risks and vulnerabilities
- Related Service: Vulnerability Assessment + Penetration Testing
- Provides an independent validation of compliance to customers, card brands and acquiring banks.
- Led by expert QSAs who intimately understand payment card processing models and how the idiosyncrasies of your business impact your compliance.
- Provides a full on-site review of your systems
- Includes QSA validation and submission of an Attestation of Compliance (AOC)
- Lends subject matter expertise to help you complete the PCI self-assessment
- Assists with the completion of a SAQ and the submission of signed Attestation of Compliance (AOC)
- Fulfills Requirement 10
- Provides 24x7x365 network activity oversight, system event inspection, suspicious activity alerts, and incident response
- Related Service: Managed Security Services
- Fulfills Requirement 12.6
- Provides on-site or online security awareness training
Avertium's approach was much more effective than the cookie cutter approach other firms presented.
Download the PCI Compliance Service Brief
Can your business afford to not be PCI compliant?
Show your customers that their personally identifiable information (PII) is safe with you.
BULK UP YOUR SECURITY POSTURE.