Key Shifts in Identity Management and Governance
Dive into a discussion on the policies and procedures impacted, possible adjustments to be made, and the tools that can be deployed to stay in compliance with the most common data privacy regulations. Also, be prepared for getting back to onsite work patterns.
- The importance of accurate network mapping, including remote devices
- Critical adjustments to policies and procedures and how to monitor them
- Staying in compliance with privacy laws including HIPAA, PCI, CIPA GLBA and GDPR, etc.
- Managing the insider threat with a remote team
- Essential tools for safeguarding data
- Planning for back to onsite business as usual
AVERTIUM | SHOW NO WEAKNESS™